This is an invaluable day of training for any recruitment professional wishing to understand the fundamentals of IT strategy and the function of your various IT divisions. With plenty of knowledge transfer, interaction and exercises to get to the heart of your company’s IT projects and recruitment processes, this course will give you clear explanations in plain English throughout as well as:
- A sound foundation to be able to better understand the IT landscape within your organisation.
- An overview of how the IT phenomenon has evolved into the 21st
- An opportunity to gain clarity on many of the terms seen on IT CVs and job specifications.
- A solid understanding of the IT project lifecycle and how each IT role plays its part.
- A course folder with exercises and IT glossary
- A copy of the recently published IT RECRUITMENT SURVIVAL GUIDE, Ayub Shaikh’s new manual for the IT recruitment industry (discretionary, based on client contract with Holistica).
The course overview follows overleaf.
|Trainer:||Ayub Shaikh MIITT FCIPD. A leading trainer within the IT recruitmentindustry, author of ‘The IT Recruitment Survival Guide’, and MD of Holistica Consulting.|